Saturday, 28 July 2007

Happy Saturday

I am very excited as I am about to embark on the first bit of "me" time I have had since Tuesday nearly 2 weeks ago!! Nothing very special, but am looking forward to a trip to Borders, and possibly the Art Gallery, and of course a nice Cibo coffee :) No demands for 1/2 a day - yay!

We are still waiting with baited breath as to whether Xandy gets chicken pox. As it turns out, he wasn't vaccinated (I thought he was), and because of the prednisolone he had during hospital, we had to weigh up whether it was worth it to give him the shot, as it can affect the vaccine. So, he was very brave for "Dr Chris" letting him listen to his breathing, but, understandably, was not impressed with the jab.
Oh..and to top things off, he has a bilateral ear infection...I remind myself things could be a lot worse.
So, here's to rapid recovery, healthy ears, Cibo and browsing in bookshops!!
Happy Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda,

I hope you have a wonderful afternoon.

You deserve some quality time to yourself.

Love Dean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...