Monday, 16 July 2007

Monday Monday.....

in the words of the Mamas and the Papas (thanks Dad).....


the sun is a shining and we are off to the park as I have spent far too long doing boring stuff like loads of washing etc!
I thought I would post some photos of layouts I have done recently
and also some cards ...

and lastly....my little clipboard I altered using the William Morris inspired papers "Bella" from Foof a La - oops, sideways, sorry!

Enjoy, and thanks for looking!

And...Happy Monday!

1 comment:

jacq bateman said...

Hello Belinda

You are so creative!

You mentioned William Morris - we have one of his rugs at home (OK, not the original but a good copy!).

Keep up the blogs, love hearing from you. Let me know when you are free and we can exchange stories.

Cheers
Jacq

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...