Saturday, 20 October 2007

Can it really be......?

2 months since posting? Picture a watch with wings....


I guess I have been busy being mummy, wife, business partner, and not to forget all-round creative person. I have been re-arranging my little piece of the blue room for my rapidly accumulating stash of goodies - allowing me to make the most of my limited time to create. This has been rewarding, motivating and has been a great refresher to see what stuff I have and have forgotten about!


I have dabbled a bit in digital scrapping....for the the learning curve is high, but still love all the eye candy on digital sites, and have also used digital elelments in my paper crafting, which has been delightful.


I have done a few layouts and cards which I will post soon. I still love rub-ons and am loving the colours in the 7 Gypsies range (black/kraft/red/gold/grey/olive green).

I have also been exploring the world of mixed media and have begun reading Somerset Studio magazine, which is soooo inspiring, and am looking forward to joining Ellie in more creative play using her kindy stuff.


We have all been well, thankfully. Dean has been working super-hard, but I think the rewards may just be starting to come. (and so they should!!) Ellie is enjoying her 3 rd term of kindy, and Xander has moved on up to 'senior kindy' at child care with his best buddy Sam.


We have been to Melbourne and Sydney and back briefly and are still bathing in the Geelong glory (well, the males of the household are...). If you ever need to know any words the AFL club songs, just ask me 2 1/2 year old. He knows them all!!!
Just a little photo collage of some of the things I love about our house. I put this together as a reminder, because there are plenty of things i LOATHE about it!

We have also had a sleepover at the kids cousins house which was fun, especially for the adults once the kids had finally fallen asleep around 11pm! My talented sisinlaw Sharon has got some delightful photos of some fairies and and elf in her garden, which I hope she will allow me to post here.


And finally, I am pursuing the idea of being on a design team for an online scrapbooking shop. I feel at last I am up for the challenge!


More to come on a more regular basis......well maybe before December!!??Will post more pics soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...