Friday, 7 March 2008

1,2,3 Challenge

What a stinker of a day! Sometimes I wish I could be 2 again and run around the backyard with a hose, like in this picture.
I made this layout last night for the 1,2,3 Challenge where you needed to use (only) black, white and orange, a one-word title and ribbon. Really easy to do, and I quite like the effect. The ribbon has a small but very important place under the 'e' in my title...lol. It was nice to use some of my scraps for the butterfly punchies. I also used a journalling box from Luxe Designs, and KI Memories lace cardstock/chipboard letter

I've just realised that it looks kind of crooked in the photo (but it's not) and you can't really see but the butterflies are mounted on foam dots.
Anyway....happy Friday and long weekend (in SA anyway...yay!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...