Tuesday, 11 March 2008

cuttlebug love!!!

I have been slightly cheered up from all this revolting HOT weather, by having a day to myself ( !!) Having been the sole parent for the entire week last week PLUS the whole weekend as Dean was on a conference, I felt I deserved it. So...I went shopping ;) and got some more Cuttlebug embossing folders and dies, PLUS the new C'oredinations black cardstock with coloured core...and I am having sooo much fun playing with my new toys! Photos show the new paisley embossing folder on black C'oredinations wih light red showing thru'. I have just lightly sanded to accentuate the embossed design. Photo below is the opposite side, lightly sanded. How cool is that!!??

Needless to say my brain is going overboard thinking of all the possibilities.
THe other photo is an example of the new music script embossing folder on silver paper, inked with copper (hard to see in photo).
And this photo above demonstrated how easy it is to make one of Xander' s favourite things - puzzles, using the new puzzled die with a photo. It took max 10 minutes - I just stuck the photo on some self-adhesive cardstock and then ran them thru' the machine. The kids are going to love this when they get home! Again....lots of possibilities.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Belinda Venables said...

Wow...love what you have done with the cuttlebug! :)
Great layouts too...:)
Belinda
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...