Thursday, 6 March 2008

Layouts for the SCKC

Well, here they are! Or rather, what I have done so far. This has actually been really rewarding because they are so small and very easy to do.
I will see whether I can get any more done on the weekend as DH has a conference to go to which means it'll be me & the kids and there's nothing better than a 39 degree day to try and entertain them ;) AND get some scrapping done.
For more info you can read about it in my previous post - a very worthy cause




Along with participating more in forums such as Scrap Therapy , I have decided to challenge myself in being more disciplined in how I spend my creative time and enter some challenges, or rather use the good ones as a basis for any inspiration.
The first one is from Elise Blaha's blog , called "Paper Adventure" and it started at the beginning of '08, but hey, I am jumping in at week 10 & in the words of Ali, that is OK!
So..today, I made up my 'mini journal' in which to place all the challenges, using a 6x6 board album by Off the Page Designs,
and
Basic grey "Blush" papers & inked chipboard numbers, Grungeboard letters, painted and gesso'ed and Making Memories noteworthy paper .
Fun and easy to do - am having a very belated liking of these papers :)
More on this challenge later........Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...