Thursday, 6 March 2008

Paper Adventure part 2

Just another piccy of the front cover - am loving grungeboard - you can take out a lot of frustration on it. And I like these close-up piccys you get to see in mags and other blogs - not that I am a good photographer...lol...
This is my take on
"Operation 10" Got Talent? - press link for details.

Still on the BG Blush ;), and Heidi Swapp chipboard letters
- a super-quick layout - the most time I spent was writing the list off the top of my head.

Thanks for looking!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Je@net said...

So glad you decided to join the PA08 Challenge!! Just love your cover and the page is sooo beautiful too!!

crafty_cupcake said...

This is awesome! Welcome to the challenge! You're off to a marvelous start my friend!

EliseBlaha said...

thanks for playing! this looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...