Wednesday, 2 April 2008

A Few More to Share

In contrast to the last post which I refuse to believe was 3 weeks ago or more, the weather here is now bordering on wintry - which I prefer!. Anyway, I played with buttons as you can see above - I think my style is becoming more 'freestyle'. Also used was Scenic Route pp, which I love.
As much as I try, I really can't love the above pooch (white standard poodle) as much as our other (black) standard poodle - as the layout explains. used some of the new Basic Grey "Boxer " range which I just LOVE too - although this paper isn't really typical of the others in the range. also used Thickers and some 7 Gypsies stickers, and attached some plastic packaging which I embossed using the Cuttlebug. I'm not sure I really like the layout but I made myself do it because the mojo was running low - and I took ages over everything. Thank goodness it is back now!
This was taken by the quick-thinking Dean when we were in Sydney and the kids had crashed from a day sight-seeing. It was totally unposed, as you'd imagine! I also love the K& Company line of Mira at the moment - base pp is from that.

A really quick layout completed because I wanted to use up my old strips of cardstock ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...