Thursday, 3 April 2008

Operation 14 - Looking Forward


It didn't take me long to think of this - and I am quite pleased with the result. I even managed to complete it before the 'big event' - which is tonight!! I found an old photo of a group of friends that we used to go camping with, out to dinner etc in the time before kids...lol, and decided to reflect on what life was like then (c. 2001) vs now- 2008. I am dining with the girls tonight and am really truly looking forward to it!!

Thanks for looking.







4 comments:

Marjolein said...

Wow, great page!! And, did you have fun? I know it's way later in Australia, so I guess you went out already?

Lis said...

Awesome page, love the transparency. Hope the night was as fun as you expected it to be!

Je@net said...

Great page!! And did you see this weeks theme?!! You can tell us the menu of that evening!! LOL

p said...

hiya
thanks for your kind comments.
you should give the mixed up stuff a go. it is really not so difficult and is heaps a fun.
p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...