Wednesday, 9 April 2008

some others...



Here are 2 others that i finished off recently but actually started months ago! I am trying to complete a few more things before starting new projects.
This one didn't really come together - but it is done and i say let go of the perfectionism Belinda! I had the idea when I was feeling completely on 'empty' and had just bought a cool stamp "Drudge Relief in a Can" - which you can't really see the detail because of my poor stamping and photography skills......
And this one...well...maybe it's one for Xandy's 21st, as the cliche goes, but I couldn't resist - I loved the title and got it from a mag somewhere (sorry can't remember), and played on the theme of wind with swirly grungeboard letters, embossed Bam Pop! journaling 'clouds' and some fringing on the title. Journalling reads a follows:
Yes I know it is rude…but I couldn’t resist. I mean, look at that face. What do you think he is doing??
In this famly we have our own alternative energy source –wind farms!!

1 comment:

Marjolein said...

Like them!!
And that saying you're talking about must be true!!
If you can, visit Bergen op Zoom... wonderful place to be, specially in the summer!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...