Sunday, 27 July 2008

Knock Knock & Concave!


I am having a lazy morning (again!!) and have been browsing interesting sites - came across this one which looks like a lot of fun - called Knock Knock that sell great paper pads amongst other things, like this and this
and this
I want to know whether they have stockists in Australia!!! Could be part of a great pressie for Dean's birthday!!
I also went and had my haircut on Friday with Xandy - long overdue, and now it is how I want it!! Short short & concave at the back, with NO layers (HATE layers because, despite the domestic goddess that I am (lol....)I do NOT have time to shape them each day, and I just end up looking like the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz.
Dean (forever the lover of long hair) even said it looked 'very smart' !! :-00
I'll see if I can get Ellie photographer to take a picture of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...