Thursday, 17 July 2008

Slackity slack slack
















Yup....it's now the middle of brrrr July.....(for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere). And still no post updates.






I have been surviving school holidays (just) with the usual dose of colds/tonsilitis/boredom/messiness./.....amazing how much neater the house remains when Ellie is at school!!






I have continued to create, and be totally inspired by so many things...I will try and incorporate links gradually over the next little while.






I will show you a few pics of what I have been up to, both creatively and family-wise.






This is a typical cheeky....Mum don't look I have just got something out of the fridge that I don't want you to see---look. and judging by his mouth, it is probably chocolate custard!!





Yes...my panda is growing up way too fast xoxoxoxxoxox








on her way to her first disco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!at the end of term breakup. 5 going on 15.

Mother's Day - spent doing a fairly routine thing on the weekends - going up to the school to kick the footy and walk the dogs - family fun time!!
a regular Saturday thing - swimming lessons @ Unley



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...