Thursday, 17 July 2008

Some of the latest.....

I have this paper displayed on top of a cabinet in the lounge at the moment. I absolutely LOVE it - part of Marah Johnson's new range for Creative Imaginations. I think it is worth framing, but at the moment, I am adding it to part of my (small) collection of buddhas. a little reminder of calm and serenity amongst the chaos.
Haven't really scrapped many wedding photos - seems like so long ago ;-), but enjoyed a bit of paper cutting & layering for this layout, and an excuse to use some patterned paper that has been in my stash for too long!
one of my favourite photos, taken when Ellie was 1 (or 2?) days old in the hospital, with the new daddy! Journalling: This most precious gift in Daddy's arms, 27 04 2003. I loved the combination of Chatterbox paper, Basic Grey paper and Prima journalling box.
I am really into using what I have at the moment rather than being oh so tempted to purchase new patterned paper.
With CHA Summer coming, I won't be able to resist for long tho' judging by all the sneak peaks I have seen!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...