Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Challenge #31 The Design Experiment

This week's entry for the Design Experiment. There is a little story behind the layout and I 'm not sure I am entirely happy with it but- hey life is TOO short! It is an 8" x 8" layout and has a frame hand-stitched from my old favourite socks (!!!!!!!!!) which happen to be, for me, the quintessential autumn colours...lol. I just couldn't chuck them when there were more holes than toes, so I cut them up just waiting for the 'right time'...lol. I also used some crackle paint behind the felt leaves, transparency, lace cardstock and some stickers. Ummm a bit eclectic!
But thanks for looking anyway :-)

1 comment:

Haberdawoman said...

Hi there!
What an awesome layout.
You got it right with all those beautiful colors.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...