Tuesday, 7 October 2008

A few recent layouts


I have been scrapping up a storm at the moment, but have been going through periods of no-can-do as well (:

Thought I'd post up a few layouts for cyberspace:This is one I have done for the White With 1 Challenge. (This month use white as predom colour, orange and stamping as the technique.) As you can see, I love hand-cutting and layering at the moment, and I also used microbeads at the bottom of the layout, and stamping coloured with twinkling H2O's at either side of the photo.
I just love BG's Urban Prairie (and Ambrosia...but that is another whole post!!), and decided to play with their elements sticker sheet. I love the black that is featured in the flowers and thought it would help the very black background of this studio shot taken a while back.On another note, we have been to Melbourne for the final/grand final (part time Geelong supporters that we are) and came away a little disappointed and very HOT as we were in the sun all day. The kids enjoyed the parade the day before
and also kicking the footy near the MCG after the game.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...