Friday, 17 October 2008

Kathie Link is scrapjacked here!

Kathie makes layouts that are delightful and truly inspiring and she is a delightful person IRL. So..here is my 'jack' of her layout for the aussie scrapjack blog - my first one for this challenge blog. Yay Kathie! I suppose the main thing I lifted was the circular pattern, and the nature-based photo. :-) If I had a sewing machine that worked, I would definitely sew the paper scraps on like water ripples....but I haven't....so glue will suffice for now.

2 comments:

kathie said...

Hey hello! So cool that you joined in the challenge :D. And thanks for the kind words. You know, you were there weren't you when I started that layout? I did it up at Debs one morning. Maybe you weren't there at that one...
Hope you're doing great. Hopefully we'll catch up again soon.

Kirsty said...

This looks awesome! Love your take on the 'jack'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...