Thursday, 9 October 2008

More challenge layouts completed!



I love spring - I am finding it so motivating to be creative and prolific in all that I do. Here are two more layouts for challenges I will participate in:


This is my second layout this week :-0 for The Design Experiment - challenge 30. I made it a little while ago and then modified it somewhat - really the journalling is what is most significant to me(as it should be ;-). The songs I recall randomly from times past are listed on separate journalling blocks with extra notes behind.
This is for the Method Playground - use only rub-on's as an embellishement. This came together in a flash. The title is actually raised above the photo. Thanks for looking!!
Enjoy (the rest of )your day, wherever you are in the world!!!

4 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Hello there.
I am SO loving both your layouts.
The one for Design X is incredible, I love all the colors, it has given me thatpush to try to make one about our girls, no pictures just words. By the way, thank you for you sweet comment about my layout. Have a great day.

Dena said...

You ROCKED the Design X challenge! I think we have several of the same songs on our lists :)
THank you so much for playing along again this week. I missed your 3 wishes layout last week and have to say that it is GORGEOUS!

Scrapper Mom said...

Great job with those challenges!

Becky said...

Both layouts are wonderful!
Thanks for playing with the rub-on challenge!
B-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...