Sunday, 26 October 2008

Purrrrrple

I ADORE this photo of 'mes anges', and decided to go kind of christmassy in colours - purple & orange/gold with a hint of lime, influenced mainly by the Colour Combo's challenge blog. Altho' it is hard to see, I do have a British Xmas stamp of an angel below the white flower.

Alas, I was lost for a title/journalling but just love the look in their eyes....and that reminded me of one of my favourite songs of all time, "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel......this ALWAYS brings goosebumps to me. It was the song for our bridal waltz thingy @ our wedding.....it just resonates with our story really. And our kids. It kind of means to me that even in my kids eyes I might be, to coin a phrase, 'it & a bit", but I see myself as FAR from it. I wish I was....complete. Not perfect even :)...just....a bit more...complete :)
Anyways......that is mid-cycle hormones for you.....
Happy Sunday Evening xoxo
Bel

3 comments:

kerry said...

Hi There,thanks for coming tomy blog i love what you have done with your layout.Take care Kerry xx

mandysea said...

Thanks for stopping by! I thought I'd pop over and have a squizz too!! LOL, Love your LO! You've managed to capture the colours perfectly!! I really struggle doing that!

Suzanne said...

This is a great page, love how you used the colours and how you incorporated the stamp.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...