Sunday, 26 October 2008

Today.....

was a lovely 'mooching' day - a nice change from the hot weather yesterday! Here are some recent layouts. This one was inspired by some Inque Boutique stamps I bought & have rarely used...lol. I just played with my Twinkling H2O's, Dimensional Magic and then rummaged thru' my small embellies & 'sneezed' them on...lol.


Me thinks I should do more A4 type sized layouts. Another one that came together fairly quickly, & I enjoyed playing around with GlimmerMist, not that the photo shows it very well. I have a need to go through all my old supplies, especially my old CM ones that I immediately think...bliuchh....& 're-purpose' them, as a means of cutting down on spending and using my stash!. Hence the small 'border' sticker immediately to the right of the photo in the above layout. 1 down, 1000 to go!!

This has been influenced by the layouts that are perhaps providing me the most delicious inspiration at the moment. Those of Christine Middlecamp - a supremely talented, detailed scrapper, who has a lovely, honest blog. I love the details, the products she uses and even tho I can't read it -her handwriting!!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...