Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Wet Wet Wet










I can't believe how much rain we had today....it was teeming down so much that it started leaking through the front door!...But....we decided to go to the museum this afternoon and we were greeted by bright blue skies and sunshine! Yay. The kids (& I) were happy to get out of the house and were well behaved whilst there so I treated them (& myself) to a quick trip to Spotlight to get them a treat to complete if bored (them?! never?!!). I ended getting some nice wool that I can do some simple finger knitting on, and some reduced crochet hooks so I can learn to crochet (funky things only though). Must be the winter granny in me....lol.
Dunno what happenned to my photo arrangement ...sorry!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...