Monday, 10 August 2009

Color Combo #130


This color combo was challenging for me!!! I immediately thought of this large flower that I had painted with twinkling waters ages ago (from Prima Paintables) and adapted the colours somewhat. I used Maya Rd silver/greymist with a butterfly mask for the background. I also twirled some Maya Rd plastic butterfly ribbon around some light grey ribbon I coloured with pastel as the butterfly 'trail'. I made the flower centre out of ribbon, and sprayed the whole page with a radiant rain spray that is beautiful but very subtle, called ultraviolet.I was then stuck on the subject for the page. But it didn't take long....last night was very trying and I was really at the end of my tether with...well everything.
And thus....
Sorry for the poor photos, taken at night on my iphone, but at least you can see the sparkle!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...