THe 9 ATC's above were part of a swap I am participating in by Darkroom Door, for their Wilderness line of stamping and papercrafting products. My 1st swap ever, which I sent off today
Finally, this layout was for the How Much is Too Much challenge, but I forgot to submit it, mainly because I left it too long to adhere everything and it was gathering dust! Oh well, I am pleased with how it turned out - I used some old muslin bandage stuff to make the fabric flowers, and then sprayed them with glimmer mist and maya rd mists. Some rare typed journalling also - I just wanted it in keeping with the page, and I think I can actually write a lot more when I type, compared to my handwriting...lol.