Sunday, 27 September 2009

Cybercrop Time at Scrap-Pile!!

I have enjoyed participating in my first ever cybercrop for Scrap-Pile and today was able to finish off and upload my take on the 3 challenges that were set.



Here they are:
1) Leanne's challenge:
1. non-human photo subject 2. flowers ~ however many and whatever type you would like 3. bling ~ as much or as little as you like ~ so long as there is at least one!! 4. circles ~ at least 2



My favourite things to cook right now...
I think most of my layouts I have done since joining Scrap-Pile have been non-human ones !! But this stillhad me stumped until I came across the photo taken of the stove that I had tampered with ages ago, & then the journalling came after that. Criteria I met were: photo (food!); bling - the glitter stickers symbolising steam above the photo & in title; circles - in sticker strip and the 3 dots in title; flowers in journalling boxes and above title. I like how it turned out - TFL & great challenge Leanne

2) Karen's challenge:

"I'd love to see lots of green, AND at least three different kinds of flowers. " - and needed to use the sketch Karen designed which can be found at Scrap Pile


Spring has Sprung
Had great fun with this l/o - thanks Karen!I came across a transparency by Fancy Pants in my stash & it was almost the exact design of the sketch. The photo was of our 1st blossoms in our back garden & fitted the spring theme perfectly. To meet the criteria, I used flowers that were glimmermisted (acetate ones), a prima one and handcut ones from Cherry Arte patterned paper, & used a Heather Bailey journalling box. (writing underneath) Also part of the prima packaging as it had a nice scalloped edge TFL!



And finally 3) Mel's card challenge:
- to make a long small card I have been making they are 14cm x 5 1/2cm with white flowers and a butterfly with embossing on the card.



many thanks
I liked the size of this card. Embossed swirls on light green c/st, used 2 white Kaiser flowers with a Kaiser brad in centre and butterfly punched from watercolour paper coloured with twinkling H2O's, foam-mounted above flower. Rub-on sentiment - can't remember manufacturer?!TFL ;-) and thanks for the challenge Mel

So.....everyone have a go at the challenges - it is all about having fun & you never know - you could be the one to win a shopping voucher! you have until midnight tomorrow night (Monday) to upload.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...