Sunday, 4 October 2009

More layouts for your perusal



I made this for the Scrap-Pile October layout challenge from Karen. Criteria were:
"create a new layout with the theme of "Simply Fresh". Some ideas: lots of white, simple colour scheme, simple design, clean lines, not too heavy on embellishment, maybe limit your products to a single brand or range... These are just suggestions - remember you can interpret the theme in anyway you like. And the twist? I'd love to see some STITCHING - machine stitching or hand-stitching. "
This photo was taken of my first hold of my 4th niece, Misha in hospital at 3 days old, and is about that clucky feeling I always get when holding a newborn....the smells, the noises, the perfect skin......bliss :)

1 comment:

KarenB said...

Love love love this Bel!! Thanks for playing along :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...