Thursday, 15 October 2009

Recents.....

This sketch was taken from the lates Scrapbook Trends magazine, adn was an opportunity to use up some of my old stash. Journalling reads: His hands are still chubby, his feet are still stubby...I love these cute bits"
Another play with glimmer mist and some of the Kaiser freebies that were in the Q! magazine. The photo was taken in 1984 (!!) of my brother & me swimming in my school pool in the summer holidays....ah..those were the days!!


I love the colours of the patterened papers in the above layout - some old Scenic Route and newer Graphic 45 papers, plus lots of other doodads I had around the place. I just made a list for the journalling of the great things that happened on birthday number 36, hence the title No 36.

1 comment:

kathie said...

Hi Belinda, thank you so much for your comments on my blog. It was a lovely surprise for me to be asked, and I am sure I'm going to totally love working with Aussie Scrap Source.

I'm loving your blog header!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...