Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Where has spring gone???

Thought I'd post a bit of stuff I have been doing lately - it has been nearly a month!!
I made this Christmas card using Kaisercraft's Christmas Carnival range for Scrap-Pile
...and a pillow box with tag


and this 'scene' which is 6" x 12" on Kraft - using above paper range plus lots of crackle paint, dimensional magic, stickles and foam tape, and chipboard!

Another 6" x 12" layout on Kraft using the goodies I found with the Kaisercraft Q2 magazine, from the "Belle" range. a copy of an old photo of me (2 1/2) & baby brother in my grandfather's house .




ANd..yep...another photo of me at Renmark when I was 18 months or so, using Christmas Carnival and chipboard










THese are examples I did for an art journal-inspired layout for scrap-pile, using a variety of found and scrpbook paper, lots of mod podge, some ephemera and other bits and pieces, some decorative tape and glimmer mist






an ATC using A=Acetate, again for a little challenge I am hosting at Scrap-Pile - the A-Z of ATC's







and finally......I found this lovely wreath at a Vinnie's op shop (blank) and wanted to decorate it for spring so used a variety of Prima flowers & leaves and Tattered Angels Glimmer Chips, and a feather or two....unfortunately the weather has been most UN-spring like and has turned into the heat of summer :(







Not happy.......we have had nearly a week of 35 + (today 39 degrees) and I am OVER it......I hope don't jinx us but I feel like a good ol' ETSA blackout on the way :(







Everyone gets super grumpy at home especially Alexander.



























5 comments:

KarenB said...

Hi Bel,

Loving those Christmas projects :) Love your ATC too, super cute. You've even inspired me to do one (but I can't upload till after the weekend).

天氣 said...

Great minds think alike........................................

mistiparnell said...

hello~nice to meet u..............................

more said...

獨居時,要反省自己的過錯;在社會大眾之間,則要忘卻別人的過失。 ..................................................

Damaris said...

Love all this goodness here.
HUgs,
Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...