Monday, 29 March 2010

Happy Monday

everyone!!! SO glad to say I feel much better than the weekend - less lethargic and sore, which is just as well as we have swimming for the kids tonight followed by a basketball game that Dean will play in for the 1st time in ages, and although the timing is awkward in terms of evening routine, the kids are very excited that Daddy is actually going to play a REAL basketball game.....lol and can't wait to watch.

I just discovered this post from Natasja Verbeek - a Dutch scrapbooker who does delightful stuff. She is having a giveaway of Cosmo Cricket stuff - one of my favourite companies - and I am now inspired to try doing a home decor piece using an embroidery frame I found at the Salvo's yonks ago - hers is FAB!!
Go here for a squiz!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...