Thursday, 1 April 2010

Some more layouts






I feel a craze for hot air balloons coming on!! I absolutely love this paper by Websters Pages, and I loved what I have seen people do with it, including fellow Adelaidean, Kathie Link - go here to visit her always-inspiring blog. I hand-cut the balloons and popped them on some background paper (?Memory Box brand??). I also like the effect I have seen recently where the photo seems to rip out of the background - my feeble attempt at this can also be seen here




More balloons!!!! Combined with some SEI Moravia and Little Yellow Bicycle papers, and I got to use my latest toy (a pink slice!!) to cut the title from SEI paper.













I think I am beginning to love Bo Bunny papers too - especially the latest ranges including "Sophie" - see layout below, and "Jazmyne".  The layout features BB scalloped paper, some old Fancy Pants felt snowflakes in just the right orange accent colour, and some Cosmo Cricket blackboard...oh and thickers....


And finally, a layout inspired by the sketch at Pencil Lines blog. Pretty simple really, but I think it is effective. And I dared to use stamps on my cardstock (lovely branches and birds from Inkadinkado!) And I am nearly out of my favourite AmyButler patterned paper/embellies - an all-time fav ;)
Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

kathie said...

beautiful scrapping! thanks for the love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...