Sunday, 10 October 2010

Her Peachness

Today is the last day of the school holidays before Term 4, which will go as quick as crazy I'm sure!! Despite a severe case of the itchies & scratchies, this weather is making me want to stay outside all the time....so I have resolved to use it to my advantage and take photos of more layouts that I have never taken & upload them to flickr.....now if only I could get the slideshow linked properly to my blog...mmmph.

I am looking forward to the kids going back to school....a little less craziness......a little less mess...(yeah right ;).....a little less dishwashing....a little more peaceful time with this little peach :) who looks so much like her Daddy and is cracking us all up with her emerging personality :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...