Wednesday, 6 October 2010

The reason I have not blogged for ages

is because of her....................................




Our sweet little peach, Madeleine Emily, born on 22nd July2010. She is now nearly 11 weeks old and is scrumdiddlyumptious....and happens to be asleep now which is why I am updating this!

We have just returned from a brief road-trip to Melbourne for the Grand Final ( where we squeezed a family of 5 into 2 seats with a LOT of difficulty until we found a spare seat in the row in front.....) We stopped off at Halls Gap in the Grampians on the way back - which was so lovely in sunny spring weather. I now have a stack of photos sitting on my bench just waiting to be played with, the results of which I hope to have posted here soon!

1 comment:

nancy said...

She is beautiful and an excellent excuse for not blogging! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...