Monday, 29 November 2010

The Fence was Fleur de Lys



A layout I have posted in the Scrapmatts ning gallery - go here for fabulous inspiration from around the world. I love what everyone is doing!

Scrapmatts Materials: CB 4041 Wrought Iron Fences 05




The theme for my wedding was the fleur de lys symbol, which happened to be on the front gates of my parent's house, where I had some pre-wedding photos.

I couldn't resist continuing the fence with this gorgeous lasercut!

Other materials include fleur de lys punch, perforator (to "fake the stitching...lol), letter stickers, Teresa Collins tag.

TFL!

2 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Belinda, love this layout, the theme is so elegant and fitting for the special photo and I LOVE your fake stitching, I must get one of those tools!

Have a great week!

Creative Sofie said...

love it, very classy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...