Tuesday, 9 November 2010

I was playing around with the sweetest papers for baby girls by Basic Grey "Olivia" & came up with these: I couldn't help but notice the little lovehearts that Madeleine had as part of her ears when she was a newborn - & they are still there but just a bit bigger & less heartshaped..lol


Yes - this jumper was knitted by my mum circa 1975 for my baby brother & so it has had good use & is in remarkably good shape so-to-speak. Alas Maddie is too big for it now....

The gorgeous papers by Crate Paper- I just love the colour combos & they seemed perfect for this photo of Ellie & her good friend at the zoo.
 Now I am off to improve my photo skills on this glorious spring day, because I have FINALLY found my battery charger!!!!!! Yay!
Enjoy your day xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...