Friday, 26 November 2010

Mixed Media: Live in Peace

This week has been to quote something I read this week, "Heck on Wheels"!!!!! Yet, I still made the time to have a bit of play with my new Scrapmatts goodies that arrived - they are seriously gorgeous!! I love the combinations of dark red, cream and brown, so decided to create this canvas, likely to be displayed on a mantelpiece at Christmas time.





Scrapmatts materials: CB 5051 Reindeers 08 (in red)


I decided to create an 8x8 mixed media canvas to decorate our place at Christmas. I used pearl dimensional paint through a stencil for the background, also Pink Paislee resist paper & artisan elements, some sari silk ribbon, twine and I used some Glimmer Glam to make the reindeer shine even more. TFL!

Well......my wheels are about to fall off so will be back soon with more.......

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

This will look fabulous in your home at Christmas time!!

Creative Sofie said...

Love the colours and textures used on this canvas...love the scrapmatts too. Christmas is getting closer...

Liz Weber said...

Beautiful canvas Belinda, love the texture, the gorgeous reindeer and all the pretty colours.

I am looking forward to working with you at Scrapmatts :-)

Kylie said...

this is a great deco to have a xmas..like all the chippie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...