Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Scrolling through my photos, what do I see?

lots of layouts not seen here, done by me!!
Thanks to reading kids books for the cheesy rhyme ;)
So without further ado, here are some layouts I have enjoyed re-discovering & thus will post:

good old '70's colours here with me & my baby brother. I loved the combination of using stickers, sticker leftovers, paint, string, transparency, & japanese text


went to town with the rip & distress!! I love this line by Kaisercraft - it was just perfect for all my photos of the French forest.

I still love the colours of "Poppy" by SEI & decided to use it for a baby page

Likewise I love this Scenic Route paper - & I just had the perfect spring photo. I stamped a Basic Grey bumblebee stamp onto Kraft.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...