Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Some more work done with the October "Purpose" kit

An 8x8 layout with journalling taken from my journal earlier in the week.....I loved cutting up & re-composing those gorgeous Graphic45 papers


This was for a challenge over at SFTIO about making a decision - for us the most significant one was to have 3 kids not just 2!!

My layout for the final challenge on purpose, about getting back on track with your goals/direction. I was inspired by Loretta Grayson's gorgeous layouts of a few years back.


A quick 6x12 layout to use up some scraps

A totally stream-of-consciousness layout where I had an uncanny sense of deja-vu whilst designing it.


Arty/messy/glittery/glimmery - love those blue/teal roses just as I love 'blue/purple' roses in real life.


the reason why I love November lilies and why I love the fleur de lys symbol is explained here....

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...