Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Stuck Sketches

I liked the look of the sketch posted at the stuck?! sketches challenge blog  - so here is my entry ;) An OLD photo - passport photo of Dad, my brother & I circa 1981. Dad looked so scary!!! I don't know how we ever entered another country!! I love this balloon paper from Graphic 45 "Steampunk Debutante" collection (I have a thing about hot air balloons atm - not to go in one, but from a design perspective...lol). I also used 1/2 a glittery overlay from K & Co, some gorgeous harlequin embossed cardstock that was inked & sprayed with Winter Pine Glimmer Mist (one of my fave colours atm), and a scrap of sari silk as photo corner.I used my "secret perforator" to imitate stitching border aroudn the embossed cardstock. I used alcohol ink to change the colour of the blingy word by Kaisercraft from hot pink to red....& then stuck other bits of found ephemera down!
Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...