Monday, 22 November 2010

Woohoo for Scrapmatts!! I'm on their design team :) :) :)

I can finally reveal on this beautiful (but hot!!) spring Monday morning that I am now on the Design Team for Scrapmatts - a fantastic Australian made & owned company that manufactures gorgeous laser cut chipboard, amongst other things & I cannot WAIT to get my first package of goodies to play with!!

Some of my favourites include delicate dress forms, beautiful butterflies & dragonflies, fences & lampposts, & the sweetest little Christmas themed pieces - holly, reindeer and so on.

Come over & join us at the fabuous Scrapmatts Ning site where you will find friendly faces & lots of inspiration for using their fantstic products. Go here! Now!! http://scrapmatts.ning.com/

Thankyou so much Sofie & Andrew for the opportunity to showcase your fabulous products! And to the other girls - I really look forward to working with you & getting to know you xx

6 comments:

Kerryn said...

Congratulations Belinda! I look forward to working with you :).

Creative Sofie said...

Congratulations, cant wait to see what you lovely creative ladies come up with...Sofie

Leticia Seki said...

Woohoooo!!! Congrats Belinda :D Kissessssssssss

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

Huge congrats Belinda!! Looking forward to working withyou and seeing all your work :)

Sonia said...

Huge congratulations Belinda. It's all soooo exciting and I look forward to working with you! Love your work!

kerry said...

grats Belinda i am so looking forwward to seeing your creations and what a pleasure to work with you too.Take care Kerry xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...