Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Woot woot!!

I was very excited to learn last week that I won the first challenge for October over at SFTIO, for my altered muffin tin...lol, and then I won the overall prize for entering all the challenges!!!!
This is the first time I have ever won anything scrap-related & look what I am getting in the mail soon (I hope) - a pack of goodies from Echo Park Paper Co!

November is all about Aceeptance at SFTIO - & I am looking forward to getting my November kit also - take a peek here:
it looks gorgeous!!! And there are some absolutely beautiful, moving layouts in the gallery by the design team :) Go have a look here !

1 comment:

shaina said...

so excited for you!! congrats on winning the prize. we're so happy to have you over at SFTIO!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...