Monday, 31 January 2011

Challenge 4 at SFTIO - The Analyser

"The Analyser"


Journalling:

Could it be the father-who-was-a-science-teacher's influence? Or my Uni studies in Speech Pathology? Or did I study/be influenced by....because I am an analyser? Either way I tend to analyse - & ofter over-analyse to my detriment. I also like big-picture thinking.......mmmm...maybe I'm overanalysing what I am ?!?!?!

Design twist included a Periodic Table of the Elements from the www that I misted, & I die-cut the puzzle pieces for the border. I made a chipboard ATC blank into a clipboard of sorts.

Non-kit items are: brown ink, chipboard ATC, puzzle dies (Cuttlebug), Glimmer Mist

Thanks for looking! (Apologies for the poor photo - it is dusk over here atm & if I didn't take it now I would have run out of time...)

 


2 comments:

Creative Sofie said...

So gorgeous, just love the periodical table in there, most appropriate...

Trish said...

Gorgeous work yes we sometimes over analize

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...