Wednesday, 12 January 2011

January 2011 & 10.10.10

As always, January is just flying by........we have been enjoying many lazy days (well most of us while Daddy works:( ) & thankfully the Christmas pressies still haven't lost their appeal, although I feel the need for a screen-free day coming up. My thoughts go out to all affected in some way by the devastation not only in Queensland but NSW & now I hear in some parts of Vic & SA!! Each morning I wake up to the latest & although I don't know Brisbane very well, I was amazed to see someof the footage of the river..

I have been crafting off & on, amidst trips to the pool, catching up with friends, entertaining a nearly 6 month old (!!) & her siblings. I haven't posted anything for a while as I am having lots of probs with my camera & may just have to borrow Ellie's ;) Christmas present. The above layout is about 10.10.10 - when Madeleine just fell asleep in Daddy's arms in the rocking chair in situ. THe photo seemed perfect for this Websters Pages paper, but I used a mix of things including old Scenic Route chipboard, Oct Afternoon rubons & a bingo number!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...