Monday, 3 January 2011

January at Scrapmatts

What a better way to begin creating in 2011 than with Scrapmatts goodies, & today is my day to upload some work I have been doing. Unfortunately, I have been dealing with internet connection problems & my camera has died :( so have had to use my phone for the photos & have not yet got closeups...blah blah. Anyway, head on over to Scrapmatts for inspiration & go shopping for gorgeous chipboard!!
Scrapmatts products: CB6058 Nativity Frame 01 (black) - glimmer glazed for a bit of sparkle

I used gold paint over scrunched tissue paper/corrugated cardboard, sprayed with purple mist and used an old Christmas postage stamp for the angel. Purple sari silk ribbon was applied to the edges.


Scrapmatts Products: MC1026 Micro Chips 18

just a bit of a play using Tim Holtz-y techniques


I found this photo of my eldest daughter& couldn't help but think she may have been competition for Rudolph et al ;)

Scrapmatts products: CB5050 Reindeers 07 - inked then glimmer glazed

CB6029 Christmas Trees 01 - painted with twinkling H2o's, then glimmer misted


Scrpamatts products: CB5040 Hot Air Balloons 02 - raw with 'chandelier' glimmer glaze applied for sparkle

CB 1003 Flourishes 04 - I simply coloured the raw pieces with watercolour pencils then applied water to them & the surrounding cardstock

CB6044 Layered Design 01 - lower layer painted, upper layer inked

ATC 10 - 010 - covered in patterned paper & used for title & journalling blocks



Instead of resolutions this year I am going with 1 word - "Choose"




Scrapmatts products:

ATC 10-013 - embossed, inked edges



I just LOVE these ATC shapes - & even better, they go through my embossing machine quite easily!! I also used fabric ribbon from Websters for the background & the 'belt' around the figure.


so will be back with more soon I hope!!

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Geez they've come out alright to say they were taken with a phone.

I look forward to those close ups :).

Creative Sofie said...

Belinda, they look amazing...scrapmatts go through the embossing machines very easy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...