Saturday, 29 January 2011

Reflection challenges & thoughts....

I have done 2 of the challenges over at SFTIO based on the gorgeous kit this month - "Reflection" - go see the gallery if you want a looksee. Before the challenges went up, I scrapped this quote which I think is increasingly timely in the world today, by Rumi
" People of the world don't look at themselves and so they blame one another"
I used my sewing machine on this one!!!, some doily paper from a previous SFTIO kit, & had to cover up a botch job I did with the mask....lol - looked like a mess....not even an 'arty' mess....
The colours aren't really representative, sorry for the poor picture.
I cannot WAIT for next month's kit, "Vulnerability" - it looks gorgeous from the sneaky peeks up on the website here......come over & join me - -you don't have to have the kit to be a part of the lovely forum, or to take part in the challenges....what does vulnerability mean to you?????????

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

That's a great quote! Love your layout Belinda.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...