Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Some more work with Scrapmatts chipboard

I have just posted these on the inspiration-packed Scrapmatts Ning site - go visit here! I will endeavour to load up some closeups also but camera has got gremlins :(
The Cutest Muffin Top I've ever seen....but believe me, it is even more pronounced now - chubba bubba!!

I covered ATC10-012 Dress Form in patterned paper & mounted some of the title on it, & inked the CB1021 Flowers 01with black ink & added pearls.


Sweet Baby M - Scrapmatts CB6055 Prams 01 used to 'nest' the title. I loved the soft colours of these Basic Grey Curio papers.

Madeleine - 1 day old


I inked the ATC10-007 Arch 04 with a mix of Distress Inks, then covered it with some old manuscript. I used a piece of Tim Holtz paper, & added the treble clef (CB6015 Treble Clefs 02), smothered it in distress stickled & topped it with a butterfly.

Divas love the colour pink -a 4x4" canvas covered in pearl paint, pale pink tulle, painted CB6044 Layered Design 01. I used an Art Chix image I 'found' when rummaging through my stash - don't u love that ?!, & applied more distress stickles - love that stuff!!


Photogenic - A double page (8 1/2x11") spread.I used patterned paper, ruffled ribbon, actually got out my sewing machine (!!!), hand pleated papers, rubons etc, & of course gorggeous CB1003 Flourishes 04,& CB1015 Butterflies 15 that were painted then dabbled with stickles. The ATC10-022 Film Strip 06 was used as a title frame - crackle painted & inked.








4 comments:

Creative Sofie said...

so cute, love these photos...

milkcan said...

What gorgeous chipboard! Love seeing your pages! And I'm delighted that you're participating in Art Journal Every Day!

chksngr said...

Seriously that Muffin top layout is the most inspired thing I've seen in awhile! LOVE it!

Trish said...

Gorgeous work,love your blog Trish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...