Monday, 7 February 2011

Exciting News!!!!

I am not going to beat around the bush - & no, I am NOT pregnant...lol....but the last week has made me super happy on several fronts. Most importantly, for readers of this blog, I am extremely happy to announce that I have been selected to be on 2 more design teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first, is for Paper Inklings, an Australian wholesale company that designs unique products for scrapbooking and papercraft, described on their website as providing " the Australian scrapbooking community with products in themes that are relevant to our lifestyle. We are striving to “fill-the-gap” with products that just aren’t available from overseas companies, but are products that every Australian scrapbooker needs. An example of this would be our “Mum” paper, instead of “Mom”!; and our Hot Hot Christmas instead of snowmen!"


I, for one love this concept - as much as I LOVE most products made for the industry, they are mostly American-based & I do get tired of having to put up with 'incorrect' spelling, lol, and seasons that are the 'wrong' way round, & lines that are just not as relevant for us , such as Halloween, 4th July etc.
I cannot wait to receive my first dt pack of patterned paper, chipboard & rubons.....ideas are already running amok in my brain!! Go & check out their recent products here....yum :)


The second team I have been selected to design for is an Australian based online scrapbooking shop, called Mystical Scrapbooks. It has lots of lovely supplies, including the new line from Echo Park, "Little Boy" which I can't wait to play with. It also has a forum with a very friendly community & I am looking forward to getting to know everyone there! This Friday they are having their cybercrop for February, "Love is In the Air" - go here for more info - hope to see you there!!

And, do you know, that I feel extremely-super-dooper-lucky to be designing for & representing these 2 companies & the beloved Scrapmatts because......they are all AUSTRALIAN-based  = go Aussie!!!


Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Creative Sofie said...

Well done Belinda, congrats sweetie!!

kathie said...

Congratulations!

Kerryn said...

How fabulous Belinda!! Congratulations :).

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

Well done Belinda!!! Awesome indeed!

Trish said...

Congratulations,you go girl!

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thriftycrafter said...

Congratulations and excuse the American phrase, love 'em and all but 'I hear that' re all the US spellings etc
Love your blog, how do you manage it all, don't answer, I know.
I have a sign; You can admire the dust but please don't write in it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...