Monday, 28 February 2011

Fun with Crackle Accents!

February for me has been a very 'feminine' month...lol....when I look back at a lot of the stuff I have done, there are delicate colours, lots of florals and fairies! The kit at SFTIO is about vulnerability & is very pretty.....alas I have nearly run out of time to scrap with it, but I have managed this layout, using a mix of SFTIO items plus some Scrapmatts chipboard. The journalling is hidden behind the photo & is for my daughter. Closeups below:



I love the mini bottle of crackle accents that was included in the kit - & used it to crackle or 'glaze' the vessels/urns - 1 being chipboard covered in paper, the other being a rubon on acetate. Will be definitely using this stuff often!


1 comment:

Kerryn said...

Love the pretty pastel green. Fab layout!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...