Monday, 14 February 2011

Paper Inklings Layout 2 -I Love that Awesome Smile

This was another layout in which I used the "Concrete Jungle" line from Paper Inklings - this time I used it more...in the way it was intended shall I say???lol ;)

I love the idea of the hole in the wire fence - + did a bit more ripping to distress it more. I added a bird rubon & splattered the layout with red + yellow colour mist.

I found this little heart in my stash, threaded some wire through & dangled it from the wire in the paper


I journalled haphazardly between the patterned paper, including some of the pieces I cut out of the arrowed paper.

The chipboard title was, well, awesome..lol  + I used distress embossing powder to complement the grungy/messy look. I also used rubons on acetate that had been coloured with sposhes of alcohol ink to make a stained glass-type effect



2 comments:

Creative Sofie said...

What an awesome layout..just loving it.

Tracie H said...

Stunning layouts.
I naswer to your question about the Pencil Lines DT call - one page would be required fortnightly.

Hope that helps?
Tracie.x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...