Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Starry, starry night......

Here is my 3rd layout for Paper Inklings - & I had a lot of fun with it!! I used the Southern Cross chipboard from the "Australia" line, that I heat-embossed with Opals embossing powder, & the "The Two of Us" title, & a little chippie heart that I embossed with 'razzleberry' moonglow embossing powder. I then cut up the cityscape from one of the papers in the "Concrete Jungle" line & mounted some on foam tape for dimension. I also used a cityscape rubon, placed on acetate. The effect that I think made the whole thing was the night sky stars to complement the Southern Cross, made by flicking Glimmer Glaze with an old stiff brush across the black cardstock. I love the effect. I also covered the stars in distress stickles & crackle medium for some extra subtle sparkle. The photo has been printed on matte cardstock.......the story is about when we got engaged....& that's all folks ;)
Closeups below.





4 comments:

Kerryn said...

This is fabulous Belinda!!

Creative Sofie said...

Very unique and fab!!!

Jules the Bling Princess said...

Belinda, I love your work. I hope you do apply for Pencil Lines. To answer your question - the DT requirement is one layout every 2 weeks. But you can do more if you would like to. (-: Good luck with your application. Cheers, Jules.

Trish said...

Wow,fantastic work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...