Friday, 15 April 2011

April Monthly Challenge at Mystical

My challenge for the month of April at Mystical is to make your own embellishment!! I made 2 layouts for this challenge as examples:
  I decided to make a large flower using some scraps of Echo Park paper I had. I handcut the large petals and circles, sprayed them with a little water to dampen then scrunched them up tight to crumple, unscrunched them then painted them with glimmer glam to make them sparkle in a shimmery subtle way.





 I simply swiped ink over the chipboard then used distress stickles to give it a subtle bling. THe peach flower/chipboard square has been heat-embossed using Opals embossing powder, & then stamped whilst still warm.



1 comment:

Cath said...

I love your homemade embellishments, Belinda! Very creative! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...