Sunday, 10 April 2011

Inkurable Stamper challenge

I made an ATC for the challenge over at Inkurable Stampers - the first time I have done one of their challenges - all in the name of putting my stamps to work!!!
The criteria for April is:
* You must use the number 3 somewhere on your project.
* You must use 3 stamps - and only 3 stamps. No more, no less!
* You must use 3 colours - and black and white DO count as colours. So - if you use black and white, you're only allowed one other colour. :)

My ATC is a reflection of stuff going through my head at the moment - Only 3, meaning 3 children(?) or more....?
* You must use the number 3 somewhere on your project. I used an old 3 stamp (manufacturer unnown),
* You must use 3 stamps - and only 3 stamps. No more, no less! The 3 stamp as above, a Prima frame stamp (Only frame), & a gorgeous little 3-egg nest stamp by "Odd Bird Planet:
* You must use 3 colours: black, cream & green - I coloured in the eggs with Glimmer Mist in "Forest Green" which was a great match for the Tim Holtz cardstock background





2 comments:

Alison said...

A tricky challenge, but you did a great job!
Alison x

Sue Smith said...

That's a lovely selection of stamps - they all work very well together and I love the green that you've used :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...