Monday, 11 April 2011

Kraft It Up Challenge April

Seeing that April is challenge month for me....he he, here is my entry for the Kraft It Up blog challenge for April which was:
1 piece of Kraft cardstock
2 photos smaller than 6x4
3 different Alphas
4 different patterned papers (yes you can use the reverse side of one sheet as long as the pattern is different)
5 different embellishments: I used a rubon (beetle) form 7 Gypsies, black pearls, Tim Holtz tissue tape, ribbon, chipboard flower (Scrapmatts)!

And here it is:


and closeups:





Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Alanna said...

Gorgeous :) Love it!

Michelle W said...

Fantastic LO ! I swear I have the same photos ! LOL! (June 1973) Love the masking too. thanks for playing along at KIU this month.

Simone said...

I nearly commented on the same thing Michelle! Love it Belinda... maybe you have inspired me to scrap mine ! hehehe

Cathy said...

Awesome LO... your masking looks fab and how cute are those pics!! Thanks for playing along :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...